April 2, 2010
The Friday Five
Happy Friday! We’re happy to share a collection of links, photos and other interesting tidbits to wrap up the week – enjoy!
- “Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” March is ‘Music in our Schools’ month, so this last week of March has been a musical delight. So many parents, teachers and students shared their musical talents! Be sure to visit our Facebook page, where an album of event photos will be posted this weekend.
- Healthy kids are happy kids, but it can be difficult for families to prepare healthy meals on a budget. Simple Mom has some great tips: http://simplemom.net/11-tips-for-eating-healthy-on-a-budget/
- Mr. Doodle Bug congratulates Amanda Dehlinger, this week’s payroll contest winner! Payroll contests perfectly combine faculty appreciation and policy review – teachers share their responses to recent policy and procedure reminders and have an opportunity to win beautiful Vera Bradley handbags. Way to go, Amanda!
- Eggtravanganza 2010 was a huge success! Children of all ages, at every doodle location, had fun coloring eggs, going on a egg hunt and enjoying lots of eggstra special activities.
- Did you know that Doodle Bugs! is participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (Buffalo, June 12) and the Stroll for Strong (Rochester, June 5). Faculty members and doodle families are invited to join our team in support of these worthy causes. Please contact Laura for more information on either event.
Have a great weekend!