June 4, 2010
Doodle Bugs! Friday Five
Happy Friday! Our curriculum focus on Oceans made quite a splash in our classrooms this week, so we’re happy to share 5 fun photos of fabulous thematic learning experiences – enjoy!
- Sand, water and seaweed created a slippery, sloppy, super sensory experience. (Cheektowaga)
- Goggles and snorkels made circle time more fun. (Orchard Park)
- Every artist added a personal touch to an ‘Under the Sea’ mural. (Webster)
- In a creative twist (thanks to Kathleen, a super mom!), the dramatic play area became a Red Lobster restaurant. (West Amherst)
- In the Reading center, you can not only read about the ocean, you can hear it in a seashell! (East Amherst)
Be sure to visit our Facebook page next week for additional Ocean photos. Have a great weekend!