December 23, 2009
Doodle Bugs! Holiday Highlights
As you’ve noticed, every Doodle Bugs! classroom has been bursting with holiday cheer this month. Sleigh bells are ringing, children are singing and it’s just not possible to have a ‘Bah Humbug’ kind of day!
Our study of ‘Holidays Around the World’ has been both educational and fabulously fun – this unit was the perfect opportunity to help the children develop a better understanding of holidays and traditions. We’re so thankful to our amazing teaching team and fabulous families for sharing their family traditions with our classes – these personal connections help us build a caring community of learners!
Please click on any (or all!) of the links below to browse our collection of recent photos on Facebook – the magic of the holiday season is reflected in every smiling face:
- Our week-long Hanukkah celebration was a hit!
- Our Posada Party was perfectly delightful!
- Our joyful caroling could be heard for miles around during our Sing-A-Long!
- Believe it or not, Santa has already been spotted in Lancaster, Webster and Orchard Park!
- Home-school connections are built when cookies are shared!
- Cheektowaga’s Holiday Extravaganza has become a doodle tradition!
- Each and every Doodle Day is a delight!
Celebrations are such an important part of early childhood, especially when the focus on family, friends and fun. Thank you for celebrating with us – it is such a pleasure to share the joy of the holiday season with your family!