April 16, 2010
The Friday Five
Happy Friday! Another collection of links, photos and other interesting tidbits to wrap up the week – enjoy!
- Spring has sprung! Outdoor play is such an important part of our program – we’re always thrilled when Mother Nature cooperates!
- The transformation is complete! The Penfield center celebrated their butterfly release this week – what an amazing experience!
- Flannel board stories are easy way to add some oomph to story time! After you discover why flannel boards are fun and developmentally appropriate, be sure to also check out these free resources!
- Life lessons from Pre-K – a fun, oh-so-true article for parents: http://babble.com/kid/preschool-life-lessons-for-moms
- The Week of the Young Child has been a wonderful opportunity to focus on building a community of happy children, happy parents and happy teachers! An incredible album of photos from every doodle location will be shared on Facebook this weekend!