May 7, 2010
The Friday Five
Happy Friday! Here’s another collection of links & photos to wrap up the week – enjoy!
- It’s not too late to join Team Doodle! Did you know that Doodle Bugs! is participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (Buffalo, June 12) and the Stroll for Strong (Rochester, June 5). Faculty members and doodle families are invited to join our team in support of these worthy causes. Please contact Laura for more information on either event.
- Good things come to those who wait! Friends at the West Amherst center enjoyed their butterfly release!
- “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.” Our Arbor Day celebration was extra-special at our Penfield center, where students and faculty came together to plant two new trees!
- Have you seen our Cinco de Mayo photos? Pinatas, salsa taste tests and traditional hat dances were enjoyed by all – be sure to check out the album on Facebook.
- “The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks.” In honor of Mother’s Day, moms and other special guests enjoyed special classroom visits this week. A complete album will be posted on Facebook this weekend, so be sure to check back soon! Happy Mother’s Day!
Have a great weekend!