May 4, 2016
- Summer Camp Guide – This overview provides instructions, expectations, and vital information for preparing and facilitating the Best Summer Camp Ever!
- Daily Behavior Climate Survey – Use this link to report your classroom behavior climate each day. This data is critical as we continue to develop the Positive Behavior Support project and it helps you monitor and reflect on your classroom needs, too!
- Scrapbook Guide – This resource provides essential information for documenting your summer camp classroom as well as tips and tricks for designing and maintaining it!
- The following guides provide art and craft suggestions to be implemented daily in the art center:
- The following resources will provide suggestions to help you facilitate yoga games/activities that involve the poses you have already introduced throughout the year. Please cycle through all as you wish throughout the summer. Utilize photos from previous months to create yoga pose cards, bulletin board displays, and other visual references.
- Need ideas for your PS/PK Math center? The entire scope of math content is covered in Units 1 – 6; select the concepts/centers that meet your children’s needs and interests. Be sure to include daily math talk, too!
- Recommended Reading Lists – These resources provide links to read-aloud stories that align with and supplement our thematic curriculum.
Differentiation Blogs – Use the blogs below to gain helpful insight and ideas for differentiating for your unique campers!