February 9, 2010
Doodle Bugs! Team Tuesday: Issue #4
By popular demand, today’s edition of Team Tuesday features another example of the incredible ways our infant teachers ‘take a moment to make a moment’. Parent partnerships begin in our infant rooms, setting the tone for a family’s entire doodle experience; it is truly a pleasure to recognize our teachers for their role in the success of those relationships!
Team Tuesday: Maria Caci (East Amhert center)
- “From day one , she has allowed me to feel that my son is in a safe and loving place. Maria always makes me feel welcome and is willing to share on Gabriel’s development…We have been treated with nothing but the utmost respect and truly do feel a part of the Doodlebugs family. ”
– Ashley W., parent of Gabriel.
- “I feel so comfortable having my daughter in Maria’s room. I know she is loved and I know she is learning every day…”
- “… Maria does such a great job of encouraging development, in every way!”
– Jessica H., parent of Emma
Thank you, Maria, for helping to build a community of happy children, happy parents and happy teachers! We are proud to have you on the doodle team.