September 24, 2010
Doodle Bugs! Friday Five
Happy Friday — and happy Fall! This balmy summery weather certainly has started the Fall season on a nice, warm note. It’s been another delightful week at Doodle Bugs! and we’re happy to share five fun doodle details today:
- Today’s Moon Festival — complete with Moon Beam Dancing, Mooncakes and a parade! — was fun for all ages! Be sure to visit our Facebook page this weekend — a Moon Festival photo album will be added soon!
- It’s hard to believe that Doodle Bugs! 1st Annual Early Childhood Conference is next weekend! Everyone’s excited about this awesome professional development opportunity, held at Samuel’s Grande Manor on October 2nd. Special thanks to our incredible doodle families for their generous donations of prizes for our talented teachers — these gift baskets look amazing!
- Little learners learn best when they are moving and grooving! Creative movementactivities promote confidence and creativity, while making fitness fun!
- Dramatic play is an important part of every doodle day. Teachers have fun getting involved in children’s play — they model language, ask questions and facilitate learning.
- There’s no place more comfortable than a loved one’s lap! A doodle day includes plenty of lap time, for cozy, nurturing interactions with caregivers.
Have a great weekend!